Now these prayers make me smile.
1. “Dear God,maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms. It works out OK with me and my brother.”
2. “Dear God, in Bible times, did they really talk that fancy?”
3. “Dear God, did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident?”
4. “Dear God, I want to be just like my daddy when I grow up but without so much hair all over.”
5. “Dear God, are you actually invisible or is that just a trick?”
6. “Dear God, it must be super hard to love all the people in the world, especially my brother. I don’t know how You do it.”
7. “Dear God, thank You for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy.”
8. “Dear God, I heard the moon was made of cheese. Tonight half of it is missing. Did you get hungry?”
9. “”Dear God, please take care of my daddy, mommy, sister, brother, my doggy and me. Oh, please take care of yourself, God. If anything happens to you, we’re gonna be in a big mess.”
10. “Dear God, I say your prayer every night, ‘lead us not into temptation and deliver us some e-mail’ but I never get an e-mail from you. Do you have my right address?”
11. “Dear God, when my mom makes leftovers, do I have to pray for the food again?”
12. “Dear God, did the unicorns miss the ark? Too bad the skunks didn’t miss.”
Funny kids prayer at http://www.beliefnet.com
Having a faith like little children is all that God wants us to have. Prayers, then, will be happier and relax.
“Truly I say to you, Unless You turn around and become as young children, you will by no means enter into the kingdom of the heavens.” Matthew 18:3 (NWT)